Mold Remediation in Valencia
Expert Mold Removal Services for the Santa Clarita & San Fernando Valley
When your home or building has lingering moisture problems, mold development may not be far behind. The appearance of mold is often not obvious and can grow for months and even years without being detected. If you discover mold on your property, Horn’s can help with our mold remediation services in Valencia. We understand the seriousness of mold development and have the tools and experience to remove mold from your building quickly to protect you from its harmful effects.
Our team responds quickly to calls across the area and uses state-of-the-art equipment to determine the source of your mold problem. Once we locate the mold, we waste no time in applying industry-standard techniques to remove the issue, sanitize the area, and improve the air quality to make it safe for all inhabitants.
Call (661) 320-8859 or contact us online today to schedule a free estimate. Our Valencia mold remediation experts are standing by 24/7 to assist you.
“I would highly recommend their services for any Restoration needs commercially or residentially that you might have.”- Eric Z.
“I definitely recommend Horn’s for any water-related issues anyone might have at their home or business!”- Jay B.
“They were great to work with and kept me informed during the whole process. They took care of all my personal property. I would highly recommend them.”- Kaleigh H.
Why Mold Growth Shouldn’t Be Ignored
Mold is a microscopic fungus that is ever-present in nature. Spores travel through the air and can infiltrate your home or business in a variety of ways: through doors, windows, your air conditioner, your clothes, and more. It is when mold comes into contact with moisture or damp, humid conditions that it really starts to thrive.
When mold is present, many may not immediately notice it. Over time it can grow and fester to the point where it cannot be ignored. Mold can be breathed in and cause allergic reactions and respiratory problems. The longer mold is left unaddressed, the worse it will get, so it is highly recommended to call a professional to remove mold immediately upon detection.
Common Signs Your Property Has Mold
Are you not sure if you have mold in your home or office? While our experts can quickly locate mold when called upon to conduct an inspection, there are some clear signs you should watch out for that can help you to confirm its presence.
You may have mold if you notice the following:
- Dark stains and spots on your floors, ceilings, and walls
- Strong musty mildew smells
- Trouble breathing or allergy symptoms (coughing, watery eyes, rashes, headaches)
OUR MOLD REMEDIATION PROCESS
Mold remediation is the process of removing mold from a property and addressing the moisture issue that caused its development. This can be done using specialized sanitation and disinfectant products and a combination of air filtration and HEPA vacuum equipment to capture the mold spores and safely dispose of them.
Our licensed specialists know how to best remove mold and follow a proven process to eliminate spores effectively and efficiently.
Our approach includes:
- Initial call – The process begins when you give us a call. Our technician will ask you a few questions to determine the necessary equipment, resources, and personnel we will need to bring to survey your mold issue
- Inspection – When we arrive at your home or office, we will carefully inspect your property to identify the mold, the moisture sources allowing it to thrive, and its severity. We will also use tools to test the air quality.
- Containment – Through the application of negative air pressure chambers and HEPA vacuums, we isolate the mold to the area where it is present to prevent further development.
- Treatment – We eliminate the mold using antifungal and antimicrobial treatment products. These applications sanitize the area and kill off the mold.
- Post-Removal Inspection – Once all the mold has been removed, we will clean your belongings with disinfectant and restore any damaged materials then perform quick tests to ensure the air quality is clean and the mold is no longer present.
Can You DIY Mold Removal?
Mold removal is not something you should try to address on your own. Efficient and safe removal of these harmful spores requires the knowledge and expertise of a professional. Horn’s has the training and equipment to handle mold remediation quickly so you can feel safe once again.
If your residential or commercial building has recently experienced flood damage or plumbing leaks, you may have mold hidden that should be immediately addressed. Join the many homes and businesses across the Santa Clarita and San Fernando Valley who trust Horn’s for their clean up and mold removal needs.
Contact us online or call (661) 320-8859 to schedule mold remediation service in Valencia and surrounding areas today! We offer free estimates.