24/7 Water Restoration Services Across Santa Clarita, the San Fernando Valley, & Beyond
Whether it was caused by the aftermath of a severe flood or a freak plumbing accident, water damage to your home or business can be incredibly stressful. Standing water can put your valuables and equipment at risk, damage your floors, and be time consuming to clean up on your own.
As overwhelming as it may be, the sooner you make a call to a water damage restoration professional, the sooner you can get back to normal. You can trust Horn’s to answer the call with quality water damage clean up services in Valencia.
“I would highly recommend their services for any Restoration needs commercially or residentially that you might have.”- Eric Z.
“I definitely recommend Horn’s for any water-related issues anyone might have at their home or business!”- Jay B.
“They were great to work with and kept me informed during the whole process. They took care of all my personal property. I would highly recommend them.”- Kaleigh H.
Horn’s started out as a plumbing company. Over the years, we had witnessed the effects of serious water damage to residential and commercial buildings.
Even after repairing the leak or plumbing issue, our clients were still faced with the task of cleaning up. It was through our desire to help customers restore their properties that we expanded our services to include water restoration.
What is the Process for Water Damage Clean Up?
From flood damage to plumbing disasters, our licensed technicians have the training and tools to address all types of water damage. While every home and business is different and requires slightly varied techniques, we have established a proven process.
When it comes to addressing water damage, our process includes the following steps:
- Inspection and water damage assessment
- Drying and dehumidification
- Cleaning and sanitizing
Whether you discover water damage from burst pipes, a backed-up sewer system, or heavy rainfall, the first priority should be the safety of you and your family or employees. Flood damage can be overwhelming and leave you wondering what decisions to make to help the situation. We’ve compiled a helpful list to assist you in making the right moves in a timely manner.
Take the following actions to prevent further damage:
- Shut off the power: Depending on the severity of the flooding, you may need to evacuate the premises. To prevent damage to the building’s electrical system and any safety hazard, turn off circuit breakers if it is dry and safe to do so. You should also avoid areas where outlets, circuit breakers, or other electrical equipment are wet or exposed to water.
- Water removal: The next goal is to stop and remove water. If possible, shut off the water supply. Then, if you can, remove as much water as you can by mopping, using a bucket or blotting areas with towels.
- Put valuables in a safe place: Sensitive materials like electronics, paintings, important documents, and other items should be quickly moved to a dry area.
- Contact your insurance company: Inform your insurance company of the damage your property has sustained. They will send an adjuster to survey the property and inform you of your coverage options.
- Call Horn’s for cleanup: Once we arrive, we will assess the situation and take the necessary steps to clean up and restore your property.
When your home or business has suffered water damage, it is crucial that you act quickly to prevent further damage and reduce the chances of mold growth. Who you choose to restore your property back to normal matters. Hire a professional company that will go the extra mile to make sure your building is up and running again as soon as possible.
Horn’s is recognized by our customers across the Santa Clarita and San Fernando Valleys for our professionalism, fast response times, and quality clean ups. Every second that water stays stagnant causes further damage and problems. After a flood or water damage disaster, stay calm and leave the restoration process to us. Our diligent team of experienced professionals will provide you with a speedy and effective solution.