Disasters can come in many forms, but no matter the type, the recovery process can be tough to endure without the help of experienced disaster restoration professionals. Horn’s is prepared for any disaster you may experience with licensed and certified staff, professional-grade industrial equipment, and eco-friendly sanitation products.
Our team prides itself on getting businesses back up and running and homes restored back to normal as quickly as possible with our speedy response times and efficient work. Get assistance from a name you can trust. Make the right choice by choosing Horn’s reliable disaster restoration services.
“I would highly recommend their services for any Restoration needs commercially or residentially that you might have.”- Eric Z.
“I definitely recommend Horn’s for any water-related issues anyone might have at their home or business!”- Jay B.
“They were great to work with and kept me informed during the whole process. They took care of all my personal property. I would highly recommend them.”- Kaleigh H.
Even when you are aware of the forecast and what’s to come, no one can truly prepare for the unpredictable damage of a natural disaster. Depending on the severity, your business may be out of commission indefinitely, or your home may be unlivable until a serious clean up is conducted.
Horn’s understands how uncomfortable and stressful this may be, which is why we work with urgency and have the expertise and technology to make the recovery process go as quickly and as smoothly as possible.
Our disaster restoration services include, but are not limited to:
- Weather damage recovery
- Document and media recovery
- Deep cleaning
- Asbestos removal
- HVAC system clean up
- Carpet cleaning
- Odor removal
Let us be the go-to company for your restoration process. From the initial phone call to your finishing touches, we aim to deliver quality results in a timely fashion and keep you in the loop through every stage so you have peace of mind.
How to Protect Your Home from Water Damage
Water damage can be a costly and stressful issue for homeowners. At Horn's Water Restoration, we believe in not only providing top-notch restoration services but also in helping our customers prevent water damage in the first place.
Here are some valuable tips from our water restoration experts to protect your home:
- Regularly inspect and maintain your plumbing system, including pipes, faucets, and water heaters.
- Install a sump pump in your basement or crawl space to prevent flooding.
- Ensure proper drainage around your home by keeping gutters clean and directing water away from the foundation.
- Inspect and repair any leaks in your roof to prevent water from seeping into your home.
- Use water leak detection devices and smart home technology to monitor for any signs of leaks or water damage.
- Keep your home well-insulated to prevent condensation and moisture buildup.
- Be mindful of where you plant trees and shrubs to avoid roots damaging your plumbing system.
- Regularly clean and maintain your appliances that use water, such as washing machines and dishwashers.
- Have a professional inspect and clean your HVAC system to prevent any potential water leaks.
By following these preventive measures, you can significantly reduce the risk of water damage and the need for costly restoration services. However, if you do experience water damage, you can trust Horn's Water Restoration to provide efficient and reliable restoration services to get your home back to normal.
Storms and disasters can affect not only the structure of your building, but your valuables. You can’t put a price on those essential items that make a business run and make a house a home. When they become compromised, Horn’s will do our best to restore those precious items. We prefer to restore over replace to preserve important materials and help customers save money.
Some of the methods we utilize to restore items include:
- Foam cleaning: For sensitive fabrics that may shrink or bleed if wash cleaned.
- Electronic cleanup: We can carefully clean water-damaged devices like TV sets, computers, laptops, storage drives and more so they can hopefully still be operable.
- Document/media drying: From photos to sensitive files, we take extreme caution to ensure we don’t cause further damage. We have multiple options for drying these items such as air drying, freezer drying, vacuum freeze drying, and more.
- Move-out/move-ins: When your home or office needs extensive renovations, we can conduct an organized move-out of items in the affected area to protect them from further damage and move them back in when the conditions have improved.
- Inspection: Our team quickly reaches your property to perform a detailed examination of the situation, assess the damage, and determine the scope of the work needed for a successful recovery. Once we gather this information, we’ll give you an estimate of the cost for you to give us your signed approval.
- Clean up: Upon approval of the estimate, we will dive right into cleaning up the disaster site using our arsenal of sanitation tools and power equipment. Whether big or small, we are determined to get the job done as quickly as possible and keep you informed of our progress.
- Restoration: Whether it is water damage repair, mold remediation, or any other recovery, we will do our best to return your home or office to the way it was before disaster struck. We will inform you when we are finished and it is safe to carry on normally.
Call Today and Let Us Get Started
Emergencies can happen at any time, which is why our technicians are standing by 24/7 ready to take your call. The sooner you reach out to our Valencia disaster restoration experts, the better it will be for your property and valuables. We always come well equipped with the best tools and equipment to deliver a safe and efficient recovery. Don’t stress, call Horn’s! Together, we will get through this.