We Do the Dirty Work, So You Don’t Have To!
Your plumbing system plays an important role in not only bringing water where it needs to go, but also carrying raw sewage away to your sewer line. When your sewer line gets blocked or backed up, it can be very unpleasant, both comfort-wise and health-wise. Sewage contains bacteria, viruses, and pathogens. If something looks or smells off due to a sewage or toilet backup, give Horn’s a call at (661) 320-8859 for professional sewage clean up services in Valencia.
Our team of licensed professionals is not afraid to get dirty and will clean up any waste spills so you can return to feeling safe and comfortable on your property. We take pride in being the name you can turn to in an emergency by quickly responding to calls any time of the day. When you reach out to us, we will arrive at your property in a truck fully equipped with the tools and supplies needed to efficiently get the job done right away. There’s no task too big or too small for us to handle.
“I would highly recommend their services for any Restoration needs commercially or residentially that you might have.”- Eric Z.
“I definitely recommend Horn’s for any water-related issues anyone might have at their home or business!”- Jay B.
“They were great to work with and kept me informed during the whole process. They took care of all my personal property. I would highly recommend them.”- Kaleigh H.
Sewage backups occur when an obstruction or damage to your sewer line prevents wastewater from draining away from your property.
Some of the reasons sewage backups occur include:
- Clogs in drainpipes – Sewage can back up into your home from a clog in the main sewer line that connects your building to the city’s sewer system but it could happen elsewhere as well. For example, if a toilet is backed up with sewage, the drain tied to that toilet will also be obstructed.
- Interference from tree roots – Long-rooted trees can grow to the point that they affect underground pipes. This is because tree roots grow toward the moisture and the “natural fertilizer” a pipe provides. Roots can crush or cause cracks in the pipes which can block the flow of water causing a backup of raw sewage in your drains.
- Worn down sewer lines – Due to wear and tear over time, aging sewer lines could start to deteriorate, leading to sewage backups and floods.
- Severe weather conditions – Heavy rainfall can put excessive pressure on your city’s storm sewer lines. If the public systems are not equipped to tolerate the excessive rain, the water can make its way into attached sewer lines, leading to an increased risk of water and sewage backflow issues.
Aside from being stinky, one of the worst parts of a sewage spill is the health risks that it brings. Wastewater can cause serious damage to items and property and the harmful contaminants in the sewage can cause further problems.
- Property damage: Unlike normal clean water damage, if a severe backup leads to wastewater floods, any item that comes into contact with the sewage water will likely be unsalvageable. Would you really want to keep soaked furniture, stuffed toys, or clothing?
- Contaminants: Sewage water contains harmful bacteria like salmonella, various coli, leptospirosis, and other toxins. Exposure can lead to illness and a possible trip to the emergency room.
- Electrical hazards: It can be a fire or electrocution risk when sewage spills or wastewater floods have reached the heights to come in contact with electrical outlets.
If your home or business has been damaged by sewage, contact our Valencia sewage clean up team to restore your property back to living or operating condition. You can call us 24/7 at (661) 320-8859 or request an appointment online.
Horn’s has a comprehensive approach to cleaning up sewage that will protect your valuables, effectively and safely sanitize and remove waste from exposed areas, and get your property back the way it was before in a timely manner.
Our process includes:
- Thorough removal of sewage and wastewater to help eliminate bacterial exposure.
- Removal of contaminated furniture, carpets, and flooring that are unsalvageable.
- Use of professional-grade dehumidifying and deodorizing equipment to dry and air out the area.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting surfaces and salvageable belongings to prevent the spread of harmful microbes and mold development.
- Return visits and ongoing support as needed.
Trusted Sewage Clean Up Experts Serving Santa Clarita & the San Fernando Valley
Sewage clean up and restoration is something that requires a rapid response. Our friendly staff members are ready to help you the moment you give us a call. We also offer straightforward, fair pricing so you know how much it will all cost before we ever get started.
We understand how stressful it can be to endure such a problem, so we want to make the road to recovery as smooth and hassle free as possible.